Tuesday, August 18, 2009

went into sch's webbie today and realise my results would be out in early sept. oh god.. pls let me pass.
i logged into my portal and saw the modules that i took and the fear started to amalgamate, reminding me about CF, MM & ICP that i have long forgotten while enjoying during the holidays.

stressful

oh ya, i got a shock of my life when i watched the news ytd about the new ifly, which is about to be the new interest place in sentosa in 2010.
i dreamt about this exact place about 2 months ago and i vividly remember the whole dream cos it seems so real. i still wake up thinking i wont ever have the guts to do this, so it cant be a dejavu. but when i saw how it's going to look when the construction is done, my hair stand, literally.

i told my mom and said its good cos i cant predict the future. -.-"
i dont want to. cos i always have nightmares about my results every year =(


sigh. i wanna graduate!

No comments: