Thursday, August 13, 2009

I finally passed my M5 today!! so happy.. haha i was so so so nervous when I was going to click onto the 'finished' button. i'm afraid it'll be finished for me at the same time. but.. i passed anyway.

after this paper, i realised this might not really be the path i wanna take. i always tell xue that since we're like jobless and rotting, why not just try it out and it wont do any harm to us. but.. now i realise that i might not really have the courage to do this. sigh.

xue found a job. although it might not be the best job to her, but to me, to be able to hold a job now is already very good.
at least her resumes are replied and not sent in vain. i've been sending countless resumes to every company that posted a vacancy. but none replied. i dont understand. am i really that bad or are the companies too rich that they post ads when they dont have the vacancies? i even resort to applying for admin assistant/logistics & undesired positions which only require an 'o' levels and pays peanuts, but still no reply!!

i'm beginning to give up. i dont know. will i really be joining the industry that is being ostracised(and am to be exposed to the risk of blacklisted and hated by the whole) or stuck at a place which i have total 0 interest in?

please.. some kind-hearted soul please employ me.. nevertheless i will still continue to send resumes expecting to be deleted until my results are out.
at least i can assume i'm awaiting for my cert. now, but if something goes wrong to my results... i dont even need to look for a job as i'll be studying instead.. OMG!! i dont want this to happen to me.

wish me luck!!!!

No comments: