Friday, March 26, 2010

Bad Skin Month

HELP ME!!!


i've been having very bad skin recently. must be caused by the return of my insomnia. I will feel new bumps all over my face the first thing i wake up every morning. I've tried many remedy but to no avail. J and Even my mom nagged at me...but for that? like i love having the bumps on my skin..??



I've never encounter this in my entire life before. is it because of hormones changes? maybe i'm going through the "teenage" outbreak phrase much much later than the usual people. does it mean that i have a chance to grow taller? haha. Crap.



i have decided to try going for facial again, but i'm afraid that my skin would be too sensitive for the harsh chemical and treatment they'll do to my face like what i encountered in the previous treatments.. ARGH!! so contradicting.

No comments: