Thursday, September 24, 2009

i'm having very very bad quality and quantity of slp lately.


i've been sleeping for like less than 5rs a day for the past mth. and since i was sick 2 weeks ago, i have an excuse to rely on my flu medicine b4 bed every night, but i was so dependent on it that i ended up just lying on the bed from 11am to 4am when i decided to stop abusing my medicine. sigh. and even if i managed to sleep in the end, i would normally have very very bad dreams all the way till 8 in the morning.(when it's time to wake up)


last week, i dreamt about WAR. that's scary, i was seperated from my family and i didnt have the chance to tell them that i love them.
the moral of this dream is...
dont procastinate things till its too late. ( i love my family, my friends, J and Begie!)


ytd i dreamt abt my dog, ok thats even scarier, i dont wanna think abt it anymore.
alright, anyway i'm so disturbed by my lack of quality sleep that i went to do research for better quality slp.


i found out that.. i should eat some of the


NONFAT POPCORN half an hour before bedtime (i'm not a fan for popcorn)

OATMEAL WITH SLICED BANANA + A good workout, early in the day-->(which is almost impossible)

1 CUP OF PLAIN YOGURT WITH 2 TABLESPOONS MIXED NUTS

A PILE OF SESAME SEEDS (uh.. sounds plain & tasteless)

A HANDFUL OF PRETZELS (i can't get it easily here)

1 GLASS OF WINE

A 4-OZ GLASS OF UNSWEETENED CHERRY JUICE (Eww~) Down the cherry juice an hour before bedtime

RED BELL PEPPERS (yucks!)


...and i realised that i should just rely on my flu medicine instead.



No comments: