Wednesday, June 3, 2009

finally... i've broken free from the clutches of miserable exams fevers, sleepless nights-(just to memorise some stupid names like Dunning, Vernon, Modigliani-Miller, queueing theories, markov etc into my 'short-termed' memory brain)

its all over now.. this is the next scary turning point of my life. jobs searching.
how i wish that i can just continue my legacy of tai tai-ing skills accumulated during these few years.


ok.. i know its impossible.. i need to face the reality.
though its a relieve that i've complete my studies.. i have this imbalance in me-a feeling of emptiness.
i do not know what to do and what i want in life now that i have completed this major stage. i do not have a goal at all, anymore. it's this major decision-making step now.

i want my life to be fulfilling but at the same time i need income to sustain myself.
is enjoyment and monetary satisfaction unachievable concurrently in my life...

sigh.. i think the minimal 2hrs of sleep for this 2nights is making me crazy now..
its time to replenish sleep and hopefully i can dream of a best step to take for my next stage of life to prevent any regrets in future..

nighty~

No comments: