Thursday, June 26, 2008

Good time really flies..

1 week just flew pass like that, however, i did achieved something and i did enjoy myself, but 'S-11'($) is one of the greatest hurdle for me to totally enjoy my whole trip, and also causing me not being able to actually 'shop till i drop'

Many funny stories though, like how i was knee-ed while i fell from a banana boat, and most of all, how can someone pratically fell from a 'tuk-tuk' in a super slow motion mode and landed on the floor like an upside tortise.

I think that would be the most hilarious event that had happened in our whole trip. (no one else is to laugh at it except the victim ok)


anyway, I'm really tired after all the unpacking and stuffs(its as though i'm unpacking a container of stuffs), but i promise that i will update about the stories (and of cos the many many pictures) of the fabulous vacation soon.

and also, some of the reminders of the dos and donts next time i go there again. including the places that I didnt get a chance to visit and stuffs so that i can remember to visit them the next visit.

nighty everyone


No comments: