Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Depressed.

I dont know what's going on with my life,in fact i dont seem to have a life at all. I'm just sleeping late, waking up early and doing the mundane everyday thing(work, sch, work, sch) and living my life as a living dead.

I dont understand why am i like that. I just feel so stressed and tensed, and with my stupid lifestyle, i'm putting on weight non-stop which i'm so irritated with. i just hate myself.


He called me today, i dont understand why can we still argue when we're like continents apart. I'm feeling so sick and tired of bothering about my thai trip every now and then. He put it in a way as if i was the one who's causing all the trouble.
I've longed for the trip for at least 2months too OK!! So exasperated!

Hopefully days ahead will be better. Hopefully.

No comments: